Wednesday, March 5, 2008

C H A R I T Y

Charity
since everybody has gone busy, i will still continue the to work for our people on my own way. by the way, welcome for those who have decided to join my konkanline group.

Being a part of this group, u can start collecting anything that is suitable to be donated to the poor. such as clothes, books etc.etc. i also need volunteers who want to go to the poor people and have a survey over there.If you are not a memeber of this group you can become memeber just by sending email to nakhuda19@gmail.com

1 comment:

NH17 said...

For those who are interested, please leave a comment. Most importantly, I don't want any uncertainty such as not sure or not confirmed or any messages telling me that you'll tell me later. Just send a message saying that you'll join and participate. And also, leave your phone number and e-mail address.
You have to be determined and willing to sacrifice your time and energy and most probably some money..

News Karnataka

Indian Muslim News

Technology

Jobs in Karnataka

सरकारी नौकरी - Government Jobs India